We provide outstanding travel visa processing facilities. Save yourself the hassle of running to and from travel agencies and get your processing done in a breeze with us.
Capital City Ankara
Local Time GMT + 2
Telephone Code + 90
Bank Time Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Exchange Rate 1 USD is equivalent to 2.24 TRY
Embassy Address House No: 7 Road No: 2 Baridhara - Dhaka-1212 Telephone:+880 2 882 21 98, +880 2 882 35 36, +880 2 881 32 97 Fax:+880 2 882 38 73 E-mail:email@example.com
ShareTrip Ltd! Facilitates you with a Turkey visa from Bangladesh.
Tourist visa Information for TURKEY sticker visa.
01. A valid passport (with a six-month validity on the date of the application)
02. 3 color photographs (2x2 size-matte paper)
03. Marriage certificate (if a married couple is traveling together) (Attested by a Notary Public)
04. National ID card or birth certificate photocopy (ID mandatory)
05. Airline ticket reservation
06. Hotel reservation
07. Original bank statement up to date (covers the transactions of the last three months)
08. Original Bank Solvency
09. Letter of introduction from the company/employer of the applicant
10. Trade license (Attested by a Notary Public)
11. Income tax return / TIN (Attested by a Notary Public)
12. Membership to any trade body (Attested by a Notary Public)
13. Travel insurance
14. Introduction letter (yourself)
Processing Fee: BDT 500
Note: Visa rate can be changed without prior notice.
Note Visa issuance rights are reserved by the Embassy.
***Documents in Bangla must be submitted along with translation in English***
Turkey E-visa requirement :
1. Valid UK, U.S.A, Schengen & Ireland visa
2. Passport copy
3. Expected travel date.
Total Cost Per Person : BDT 7,000
Note: Delivery Time (1-2 Working days)
NB: Please note all of the expenditure for visa processing purposes is strictly non-refundable. Visa information & different charges can be changed at any time without prior notice. We provide only assistance and not any guarantee of getting visas. Please check the updated visa information when you apply. This information sheet is prepared by us which are little bit more details than embassy requirements