With ShareTrip, everything is affordable and easy. Along with Multiple payment methods like Cash, Cheque, Card, Mobile Finance, we also provide a monthly installment option for all of our services using your credit card, if you do not want to pay upfront!
Paying through our EMI is very easy. You are eligible for EMI with any purchase over BDT 10,000. So you can easily Travel now and Pay later!
Supported Bank for EMI
Processing Fee - 6 Months EMI
Processing Fee - 12 Months EMI
Eastern Bank Ltd.
United Commercial Bank Ltd.
NCC Bank Ltd.
Lanka Bangla Finance Ltd.
Standard Chartered Bank
Mutual Trust Bank Ltd.
The City Bank Ltd.
BRAC Bank Ltd.
Prime Bank Ltd.
PREMIER Bank Ltd.
Dhaka Bank Ltd.
NRB Bank Ltd.
Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Meghna Bank Ltd.
*POS Charge on the total value (For VISA/Mastercard 1.5% & 2.5% for Amex).
Availing the EMI
Availing EMI from us is very easy. Our 0% EMI means you don’t have to worry about any additional charge from our side, except for a minimal processing fee from your card issuing bank. EMI is applicable for services that cost more than BDT 10,000. After choosing your desired service, you’ll need to visit our office to avail the EMI facility.
You can easily calculate how much you need to pay per month for your EMI plans with ShareTrip.
Let’s assume you are planning to purchase a service worth BDT 10,000 from ShareTrip. With a bank processing fee of 9% for 12 months, you’ll be charged 10,900. A POS charge of 1.5% will be applicable over that amount and in total you’ll need to pay BDT 11114. Which is BDT 926 per month.
What is EMI?
- EMI is Equated Monthly Installment.
Is there any interest charge applicable?
- No. ShareTrip will not charge any interest, however a minimal amount of processing fee will be applied as per respective bank's policy.
What are the supported bank, with whom I can avail EMI from ShareTrip?
- You can avail EMI from ShareTrip from any of the following Bank.
Eastern Bank Ltd, United Commercial Bank Ltd, NCC Bank Ltd, Lanka Bangla Finance Ltd, Standard Chartered Bank, Mutual Trust Bank Ltd, The City Bank Ltd, BRAC Bank Ltd, Prime Bank Ltd, PREMIER Bank Ltd, Dhaka Bank Ltd, NRB Bank Ltd.
What will be the maximum EMI tenure?
- Maximum EMI tenure is 24 months. However our customers tend to prefer the 6 and 12 months EMI plans.
What is the minimum and maximum purchase limit with EMI?
- Minimum purchase limit to avail EMI is BDT 10,000. There are no maximum payment limit of purchase from ShareTrip for EMI. However, it will depend on your credit card limit.
What if I want to pay early after paying couple of months?
- It is possible, However, you need to consult your bank for early settlement.
Can I avail EMI for multiple service?
- Yes, you can.
Can I avail EMI with any debit/prepaid card?
- No you can only avail EMI with credit card issued by supported banks of ShareTrip.
Terms and Conditions: You can only avail EMI with the credit card issued by our supported banks. Minimum purchase value must be more than BDT 10,000. Some banks may have different rules regarding the procedure of EMI, however, any rules from the card issuing banks must be strictly followed during the EMI period. The maximum purchase value for EMI will depend on customers card limit. First installment shall be charged by the bank immediately after the billing.