Safety precautions for Domestic Flights
After the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus in early 2020, everything was at halt. However, at last many of borders and flights has resumed. This has allowed us to resume our travel plans for work or vacation.
Currently, if you are planning to take a flight you must make sure to take enough precautions to shield yourself from the deadly virus. This virus starts to show symptoms after a few days at least so it is very difficult to identify that who’s a carrier and especially the new strain of this virus is very unpredictable. The best possible way is to maintain all the basic precautions as much as possible to prevent yourself from being affected.
While traveling, you need to make sure to keep an eye on the regular updates of Covid-19 as information keeps updating constantly considering the present condition. It is better to stay prepared for coming situations as there can be many unexpected delays or cancellations of flights.
There are a lot of inquiries that emerge in a traveler’s mind that how they should deal to stay safe during taking flights. Here are a few tips divided into three categories which will come in handy for you.
Before taking the flight
Before taking the flight one should go through the travel instruction/guide applied for that particular flight. Make sure to always stay up to date with the latest information and flight schedule as flights can get canceled or delayed.
Keep in contact with your agency or airline for any assistance, whether you're looking for US Bangla Airline, Biman Bangladesh Airlines, or NovoAir for a flight ticket.
You must pack your bag with the new normal essentials. Don’t forget to carry plenty of masks, sanitizers, gloves, disinfect sprays, and disinfecting wipes. You can also use face shields for your protection. Carry the travel-size sprays and wipes in your handbags as well.
Carry all your essential medicines and you can carry/wear a PPE as well if you think it’s necessary.
At the airport
- Maintaining social distance is one of the most things to do while at the airport. If you are in a queue, please make sure to stay at least 6 feet away to maintain.
- Another way is to use your online channels for your check-in procedures to ensure social distancing and minimum contact.
- One should disinfect their hand-carry and handbags after the screening.
- Wear double masks and after four hours one should change their masks. Face shield can be worn as well for protection.
- Hand gloves can be used as well but you must sanitize if touched any surface or things.
- Try avoid eating in open spaces and if you eat, your hands should be washed or sanitized properly and avoid too crowded areas while eating. While using bottles, pleas disinfect the bottle before drinking.
- Maintain while using restrooms and best to avoid smoking zones.
One might think that after reaching you can relax and nothing to worry about, but that is where we are wrong. After reaching there are plenty of things to keep in mind.
- Please make sure to disinfect your luggage, phone and other accessories before entering your premises and at the exit of the airport.
- It is better to take shower and change your attire right away after reaching your destination.
- Whether it is an International flight or Domestic doesn’t matter. It matters that you have exposed yourself in a crowded place and you don’t know if are affected or not. You should maintain distance and best if you quarantine.
All these precautions are not very difficult to maintain. One should always remember that it is better to maintain rather than regret later. We should not give a chance to this deadly virus to come into our homes. Hope this list of safety measures will help to guide you before taking your flight.
If you have any other queries, please feel free to contact at:
Call us: +8809617617617
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org