Safety Tips for travelling
If you focus on certain precautionary measures, you can guarantee a more safer, secured and healthier flight insight for yourself and other travelers. In this blog we have mentioned in details for your better understanding, so just maintain few minor precautions during this travel period and benefit yourself and other passengers as well.
Before leaving home
- Before making your travel arrangements, survey flight limitations and restrictions applied by countries you will visit.
Track your flights with ShareTrip Flight Tracker
- You can use online channels for your check-in procedures to ensure social distance and least contact.
- You can reduce contact at the airport by online transactions.
- Make sure to always wear masks before leaving your premises. Please make sure to change your mask every four hours.
- Please make sure to wear your mask correctly by covering your mouth and nose. Try to avoid touching the front side of your mask.
- If you have any medical conditions such as Cardiac and Respiratory disease or any other illness that prevents you from wearing a mask for a longer period of time, then try wearing a face shield.
- It is very important to wear masks of the correct sizes, applies for kids as well.
- Due to pandemic many flights only provides drinking water, so make sure to make your food arrangements according to the time you will spend at the airport along with the flight duration.
- Wear clothes which are washable and easy were. You can wear PPE as well.
- Make sure to carry your personal hygiene products like sanitizers, disinfect sprays, disinfect wipe and etc. It is better not to even share these with people accompanying you during the flight.
- You can cut your nails short to reduce the risk of bacteria that might develop on your hands.
- After taking all the required precautions, if you feel unwell, kindly change your itinerary plan until you feel better. This is for you and other traveler’s wellbeing.
- You can complete your payment and other necessary check-in online without exchanging your passport.
- While standing in places like boarding area and immigration queue, make sure you to maintain adequate social distance.
- One must keep wearing a mask during the entire trip. When you will open your mask, please keep it in a sealed bad/packet.
- Objects such as passports, tickets and pens should be kept away from the area of your face/mouth.
- Washing hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds is a must.
- The best is to avoid touching your face area with your hands.
- One should inform the authorities right away if you fell unwell or show any symptoms. This is a wellbeing for you and other passengers as well.
During the flight
- Mask should be worn covering your mouth and nose during the entire flight and make sure to change your mask every four hours.
- While removing your mask temporarily for eating or anything, keep it in a close packet/bag.
- Please avoid removing your mask simultaneously with the travellers sitting close by.
- While changing your mask, avoid touching its front surface and please make sure to throw it in the bin/disposal bag.
Social distance in cabin:
- Within the extent of wellbeing safeguards, keep up your social distance while you are in the aisle and kindly stay in your seat except if required.
- Before utilizing the restrooms, you can follow the latrine involved signs to forestall blockage that may happen in the walkways.
- While landing kindly stay seated and wait in order for your turn to maintain social distancing.
- Make sure that overhead vents are turned downwards. This makes positive pressing factor permitting more security.
- You may clean every one of the surfaces that you contact like screen, armrest and controller with the germ-free wipes accessible in your cleanliness pack.
- Clean your devices like phone, laptop and etc frequently.
- After using the restroom, wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds. Also, there are hand sanitizers in our restrooms for regular use.
- Please drink plenty of water during your flight. This will help you to remove toxins from your body and neutralizes bacteria and viruses.
- You can do stretching and exercises while sitting in your flight for a better blood circulation.
- Please make sure to inform the cabin crew if you feel unwell or showing any symptoms.
- Continue to wear your mask after the flight.
- Keep your passports and other objects away from your face and mouth.
- Maintain adequate social distancing in the passport control area and other queues.
Leaving the airport
- Keep wearing your mask and maintain your distance while transferring luggage and leaving the airport.
- After the flight, stay away from close contact with people around you by observing your health for the time frame given by health authorities.
- You should maintain 14 days quarantine as symptoms doesn't show earlier.
- If you figure any symptoms like fever, cough or etc. then please contact your physician immediatley and stay isolated.
Please carry sufficient number of masks with you, considering your travel time and security checks. Masks which are one-way valves or vents are not allowed.
Moisturizing nasal sprays can be helpful as the humidity in the cabin is low.
Please use disposable tissues while sneezing or coughing.
You can carry your own pillow or travel neck pillow as they will not be provided by the airlines.
One must carry their personal hand sanitizer up to 100 ml.
If someone has any health issue for which they can’t wear a mask, they should travel with a visor and show their health reports when asked for.
Cary bags that can be sealed, to keep your mask when opened temporarily.
Traveling with pets
- If you plan to travel with your pets, first you need to check the latest COVID-19 rules of the country you are planning to visit.
- Please bring your pet's documents like vaccine card and etc. which will be required before the flight.
- You must carry all the needs of your pet such as food, water and toilet considering the flight period.
- Please make sure not to open your pets from the cages/bags.
Book your flight from the safety of your home