What comes to mind when you imagine overseas travel? It may be the budget, the leaves, or something else. However, for many people, the most terrifying aspect of travelling is the visa process. Many people remain puzzled about the process and ultimately cancel their dream vacations. But now that you've discovered ShareTrip, every trip will be a breeze!
In today's blog, you'll find out about countries that literally require no visa at all and those that just demand a Visa On Arrival (VoA) if you have a Bangladeshi passport. You're thrilled, right? Let's get started on the blog and plan your next trip with ShareTrip!
No Visa Required (NVR) or Visa-free Countries with Bangladeshi Passport
Could you guess that if you're from Bangladesh and have a passport, you can go to 19 amazing countries without needing a visa? Crazy, right? This is undoubtedly excellent news for travellers, however, to visit any of the 19 countries on the list without a visa, you only need to meet the following requirements
- You must make sure your passport is valid. Generally, most countries demand that your Bangladeshi passport be valid for 6 months following the date of your departure from the destination and
- Before you travel, it's important to buy health insurance that's right for the country you're going to. The type of insurance you need and how much it's worth might be different depending on where you're headed.
Your mind might be blown by the incredible sights and landmarks in these places, from stunning natural wonders to mind-blowing architecture. So, without further ado, let's take a look at the list of these 19 nations you can visit without a visa!
- Asia - Sri Lanka
- Oceania - Cook Islands, Fiji, Micronesia, Niue, Vanuatu
- Africa - Lesotho, Gambia
- Caribbean - Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago
- North America - British Virgin Islands
Countries that permit Visa on Arrival with Bangladeshi Passport
A Visa on Arrival enables you to enter the country you're visiting without first applying for a visa. This means there is no need for you to do anything or collect any documents in advance. When you arrive in the country you're visiting, you can obtain your visa and pay the required fee at an authorized point. The process varies by country, but in most situations, you can get your visa within 10 minutes of filing your application. Visa on Arrival is commonly used for tourism purposes, and its duration ranges from 14 to 30 days. This is also subject to change based on the terms and conditions of the selected country.
Documents needed to get Visa on Arrival (VoA)
- A valid passport
- Photograph (the size depends on the visiting country’s requirements)
- Visa Application form
- International credit card or cash to pay the necessary fee
- Copies of flight tickets and hotel reservation
- Travel itinerary etc.
List of the countries that permit Visa on Arrival (VoA) with a Bangladeshi Passport
- Asia - Maldives, Bhutan, Nepal, Timor-Leste
- Africa - Cabo Verde, Mauritania, Mozambique
- South America - Bolivia
- East Africa - Burundi, Comoros, Madagascar, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia
- West Africa - Guinea-Bissau, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo
- Oceania - Samoa, Tuvalu
Countries that permit eVisa with Bangladeshi Passport
An Electronic Visa, popularly known as an eVisa is simply an electronic version of the traditional visa. It works just the way a regular visa does but has got few advantages over the regular one. Amazingly, you can just upload the necessary documents on the embassy’s portal to apply for an eVisa. That means, you no longer need to be at the embassy or need to submit any hard copies of the documents. As a tech-savvy traveller, you can guess how hassle-free, easy and time-saving the process is!
Necessary documents while applying for an eVisa
Getting an eVisa can be easier if you prepare documents and information beforehand. Although the requirements may vary depending on the country you're visiting, there are a few things you can plan for to help make your application process smoother. Check out this list of items to remember when applying for an eVisa.
- The latest version of the browser ( in case you are using Internet Explorer, the version is better to be 9.0, and for Mozilla Firefox, it is 3.5 )
- Strong internet connection
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 8.0 or higher) to download and save the documents
- Your current and old passport
- Photograph ( generally not more than 3 months old)
- E-mail and address in Bangladesh
- NID, birth certificate (for minors), employment certificates etc.
List of the countries that permit eVisa with a Bangladeshi Passport
- Asia: Cambodia, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan
- Europe: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova
- Africa: Benin, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Gabon, Kenya, São Tomé and Príncipe, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda
- South America: Colombia, Suriname.
Countries that require Visa to visit with a Bangladeshi Passport
If you have a valid Bangladeshi passport and a visa, you can explore the world like a free bird! Roam around 161 different countries with unique features and enrich your travel experience. Capture the verdant nature in your device, dive into the scenic beauty of the mighty cosmos or discover the man-made edifices with state-of-art facilities- everything is accessible with the mentioned documents.
To obtain a visa, you need to submit a few documents. There is a set of essential documents that are needed regardless of your profession, and some are specific to your job. It is vital to carefully gather and review all the required documents before submitting your visa application. Any false or misleading information could result in a ban from the embassy of your intended destination. Therefore, it is crucial to take due care and diligence in checking and preparing all your documents to ensure a hassle-free and successful visa application process.
Basic Documents to apply for a Tourist Visa from Bangladesh
- Visa application form
- A valid passport (at least six months validity) with a number of blank pages required by the visiting country. You need to submit your old passport too (if there is any)
- Recent photograph. The size of the photograph may also vary according to the country’s requirement
- Proof of accommodation (hotel booking copy etc. )
- Travel itinerary and flight tickets
- Proof of financial solvency (generally in terms of bank statements)
- Marriage certificates
- NID or birth registration certificate (for minors) etc.
Choose Your Destination and Let ShareTrip Plan Everything for You!
Despite knowing the information, there may still be some confusion. ShareTrip has the total travel solution for you. Get the full assistance of our visa expert starting from your application to getting your passport back. To save more on every trip, book your flights and hotels on ShareTrip. To enjoy the best holiday packages and more, visit www.sharetrip.com and download the ShareTrip App. To know more, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and call us at +8809617617617.